Summer camp is one of the most life changing weeks of the year! We are attending the Oklahoma District of The Assemblies of God Youth Camp in Sparks, OK on May 28-June 1. We are excited about what God is going to do.
How to register:
- Pick up an info packet at the M1A Welcome Center or at the info tables in Christ Theater.
- Pay $50 deposit (Or $65 if after April 18). To pay online, click here and put "Youth Camp (Student's Name)" in the message.
- Turn in forms and remaining balance by dates given below.
Please take note of the following information:
- In order to be considered registered for camp a deposit of $50 must be paid by February 7th. After February 7th, the deposit goes up to $65 (based on availability).
- All money should be turned into the drop box at the church or paid online. Checks can be made out to Muskogee First Assembly.
- Total cost of camp is $210 ($225 with late deposit). This can be paid all at once or may be submitted in three payments as shown below.
Deadlines: You may do any of these as early as you please, but no later than the given dates.
- February 7—$50 deposit due (After February 7, the deposit jumps to $65)
- April 11—$80 payment due
- May 2— M1A Liability Release Form turned in
- May 2— Sparks Camp individual camper registration and medical release
- May 23—Remaining balance due
Something we always tell our students is “Don’t let money be the reason you don’t go.” We want to make sure that every student that WANTS to go GETS to go. There will be opportunities for your student(s) to raise money to go towards their cost of camp and there will also be sponsorships that come in from people in the church. If money is an issue, don’t let it be. Contact us and we will work something out.
Concessions will be available. Please send your student(s) with the appropriate amount of spending money. They will be responsible to hang onto their own money. M1A is cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen money.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. We look forward to spending the week with the incredible students of M1A.